Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,We plan to do Server teaming on one of our HP Server. we have 2 core switches connected in HSRP mode. we plan to connect HP server in both switches one port each. is it possible?  what are the  various ways through which i can do the teaming...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 6509 with supervisor engine 720. I am trying to enable Netflow and having some issues with the configuration. It is to my understanding that netflow is supported on the 6509 with sup engine 720 and IOS Version 12.2(33)SXI3I  have entered th...

gginty by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have the following architecture, and I would like to run in by you to see if you can help me.One Firewall connected to a 3560 switch and that switch is connected to 4 devices/servers.The firewall is also connected to the Internet router.  So VLANs ...

Below is the output for a WAN router peering with provider external Ebgp and also have iBGP peering as well.Based on the output below i am assuming that best path is the internal ibgp peer since it looks like the provider (ebgp 213.121.150.121 AS 385...

My objective is to implement inter-vlan filtering on my core switch. I have three vlans 1, 2 and 5 and want to block users in vlan 1 & 2 from accessing vlan 50. Only IP 192.168.1.103 in vlan 1 should be able to access the servers in vlan 5.interface ...

jennyjohn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Have question about DHCP snooping, wanted to enable this feature to our LAN. here is below our LAN infrastructure: 2x 6500 as core switches L2/L32x6500 as access switches for server farms L250x3750 as access switches for users All access s...

I have a 4503 with GLC-SX-MM, we are aquiring a new Linksys switch with MGBSX1 transciever module, are their any issues when remote end of GLC-SX-MM is not the same SFP in this case Linsksys MGBSX1.

Hi,Could someone please confirm whether the following products are listed for EoL and EoS. There is very little info in cisco web site...WS-C3750G-48PS-SWS-C3750E-24PD-SWS-C3750E-48PD-Splease help...with regardsPrasad.K

Hi,we have VSAT connctivity bet ween the our MCX server and the NSE .am able to ping the NSE server from MCX server but after connecting to our lan Its getting disconeected 4 5 times regularly .we will do it by restarting the CSU/ModemHow we can Iden...

Resolved! Cat6K MTU Question

Hi all,I have two C6Ks on the same subnet and they are connected to each other.One of the switch configure only global mtu (system jumbomtu 1500)Another of the switch configure mtu 1521 on the interface as follows.C6K1:system jumbomtu 1500interface G...