Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI'm hoping someone can point me to articles or docs/tutorials. Basically I've been doing netwokring for about four years now, although not with anything cutting edge just normal things like nat, eigrp, ospf, bgp in standard ways, I'm looking to mov...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two switches which I have linked together with a Trunk port.On both switches i have putted several ports in a vlan. On each switch I have put a device in the vlan and they can ping each other.Only after some time (approx 2-3 minutes) I g...

Hi,I have a cisco 857 with nat for the intern net 192.168.0.0/16   ip nat inside source list 100 interface Dialer0 overload       access-list 100 permit ip 192.168.0.0 0.0.255.255 any                                     I have a full redirection to a...

osgpcqosg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day everyone,I'm rather stuck configuring ACLs in our environment. Allow me to explain in detail:Our organisation is divided into 4 virtual LANs:192.168.0.0/23 (This is our live network, all our employees are using this network)192.168.4.0/24 (T...

f.jong by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,i have one catalyst c3750G-12S-S witch ios: c3750-ipbase-mz.122-46.SE, that when is power-on, the fan try is always for 100%how to set the fan try to less utilization?thxbest regards,Luca

HiI had seen some design with 2 Core and edge-switch is connecting to 2 core.what configuration is done on Edge-switch to connect to 2 Core, how does it avoids Loop.Another Scenario would be One Core and multiple of edge-switches. Each edge-sw connec...

nasr.khan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing mac address flapping on my 2960 switch. I entered a static mac address table entry, but that did not resolve the issue. The flapping still continues. And when I do a sh mac address-table command, I see that both a static entry and a dynam...

hi! recently we're having some intermittent issues with our hsrp running on 2x6509. There is incident that the standby gw is up (consoled into the sw to check), but i can't ping the vlan interfaces from within the switch or outside the sw. It will on...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,If we have Router A connected to 3 different networks and is using EIGRP172.16.5.144/28172.16.5.160/28172.16.5.128/28so what summary route will be shown in output of sh ip route on Router Amany thanksmahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of a way to test an sfp in a 3560? I have a single mode connection and as soon as I try to ping or put any amount of data on the circuit it starts dropping.  I have talked with the people that have provided the circuit and they said ...

Bmwagner0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes