Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I had issue on telnet.Recently, I have replaced an old module WS-X6408A-GBIC with new module WS-X6724-SFP for C6505-E core switch.After replacing, siter FM tried to telnet to remote core switch, but failed with error message as below:%SEC-4-TO...

Yi Fan XU by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to make a C3550 synced to an ntp server. But it doesn't work.Theese are the details:ntp_sw#sh verCisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) C3550 Software (C3550-I9Q3L2-M), Version 12.1(19)EA1c, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Copyright (c)...

Csaba Gal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am currently having Metro Ethernet Connection from service provider, they have provided us primary and backup link to our branches.they have provided us last mile copper (fast ethernet) and have two VLANS, for that i have created subinterfaces, ...

zafar12233 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Configuration: catalyst 3560 switch5 vlans with 4 ports each, 1 vlan with 8 ports, 1 vlan with 16 portssystem mtu jumbo set to 9014igmnp snooping on or off not making a differenceno routing between vlans the 5 4port vlans consist of one multicast gen...

Can someone please explain how this address became our igmp snooping querier?sh ip igmp snooping querierVlan      IP Address               IGMP Version   Port-------------------------------------------------------------1         10.49.4.100          ...

I have two 3750 stacks. I'm going to be merging them together. What happens to the configs of both stacks? Are they combined? is one over written?

6tgreene by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want configure a port in a switch C3560 as trunking, with vlans 1 and 40 allowed and both tagging. I´ve have this configuration but I guess is not allowing comunication on vlan 40.interface FastEthernet0/10 description testnewAP switchport trunk en...

Hi,When I first unpacked my SRW2016, I tried to connect to it using 192.168.1.254 but I could not get in, it is now installed in my network (where we have IP's 10.0.2.1-10.0.2.255) so there is no way I can log into the switch. I also do not have any ...

Hi,To implement the HSRP on 2 different networks and connect them to each others (for example network A and network B) with cisco switch 3560, how many switches are required?Network A = 2 switches Network B = 2 switchesor Network A = 1 switch Network...