Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a couple of VLANs on my Cisco 4507.These are the Vlans10.10.1.X/24 -- management10.10.2.X/24 -- User vlan10.10.3.X/24 -- Server vlanI don’t want 10.10.2.x and 10.10.3.x to access Management network.But management network (10.10.1.x) should be ...

Resolved! vtp

I've got 2 3750 switches in a secure vtp domain - one is vtp server, the other vtp client.  I'd like to manage both switches separately with no vlan propagation between them, i.e. not use vtp at all.Is there a way to reconfigure the switches such tha...

I upgraded the ios for cisco 2950 switch with c2950-i6k2l2q4-mz.121-22.EA13.tar.After upgradation,i was able view the cisco web browser,by using the link http://10.x.x.x/.But after sometime ,i tried & its not working now.I m getting the below message...

Hi All,Does Cisco 6509 support NBAR ? do i need a FlexWAN module to implement the NBAR ?Module:WS-SUP32-10GE-3B ,WS-F6K-MSFC2A,IOS:s3223-ipservices_wan-mz-1.122-18.SXF13.binThanksGD

Examine the figure. You want to configure an access list that would permit  everyone on the 172.16.0.0/16 network to access resources on the 172.18.0.0/16  network but deny everyone else. You configure the following access-list:access-list 1 permit 1...

Hello,I am trying to find if there are any issues in upgrading hybrid 6500 in one reload. We plan to put the IOS on MSFC and CATOS on SUP, change the boot statements and reload the device. Is this expected to work good?Thank you!!

When configuring a SPAN session for a single direction on core 6509:monitor session 1 source vlan 1, 5 , 7, 9 rxMonitor session 1 destination interface g1/1VLAN 5 is uplink to Firrewall/InternetVLAN 7 is workstation VLANIf a workstation is attempting...

I have two ports on my cisco 4000 series switch. can i use these ports to plug an end node into it?......... or am i unable to use these ports ....I assume you shouldnt  use the ports.... ( this may be a dumb question)... but i really know after read...

davisr651 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Interested to know what the command is that will show the ASIC to port mapping on the 6500? I want to assess the impact of QoS changes on some ports, and how those changeswill get propagated to other ports on the same ASIC.

I have a GLBP config consisting of two Cat4506e switches, connecting over 10G fiber to Cat3560E switches. Testing, I have a laptop connected to one of the 3560 switches with a constant ping to the Virtual IP addresses of the GLBP on two different VLA...

onazold by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I connect DeskTop/PC to a 3750 switch to support multiple VLAN and be able to ping a LO interface?Can anyone advise me the best way to configure a (C3750 IPServices) IOS 12.2(25) to interface with a Desk Top doing .1Q tagging? And to be able t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card