Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I need to connect 800 series router to 2600 router. 800 series is main router and connected with ISP. I have four ethernet port on 800 series router. 2600 series router is for internal IP phone (7960) connection testing. 2600 series has only ...

I can't seem to find any Linksys GBIC modules for the SGE2010.Are the Cisco SX modules compatible with the Linksys switches? They need IOS, but its not clear if the Linksys has IOS.Thanks in advance,Paul

Hi all,in a queue like this:set qos wred 1p2q2t tx queue 1 0:80 0:100 how can i calculate the MPD?for queue 1 min th is 0 and max is 80 but what's % of drop probability discard?the same in a queue like this is IOS:wrr-queue random-detect max-threshol...

Hello, I'm looking to setup layer 3 routing with ospf between 4 locations. Right now I would just like to get it up and running between 2 of the locations. I'd also like to have each location vlan'ed. I'd like to have excess traffic between the...

Hi Everyone,I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, however, I'm trying to get wccp working in a vrf environment.I am currently using squid/wccp an outbound proxy server. If I place squid outside of the vrf environment (external networ...

I have a guest vlan setup on a 6500 and put the SVI for this vlan in a seperate VRF. I also have a pix interface in this VRF which allows the users in this Vlan to surf the internet and keep the traffic isolated. Now the requirement has come up to pa...

Hi All,I need to add comment for ACL's (rule) to know others exactly what rule functioning what.For example there is a ACl (rule) like...#permit ip host 192.168.xxx.xx host 10.xx.x.xxHere I what add comment for this rule like....Thanks in advance,Reg...