Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We see very high voulume of the memory and CPU utilization alarms. Could any one please help out to troubleshoot and get them resolved. Like...1. To kill the unwanted process using memory.2. How to identify the Unneccessary processes are runing an...

Hi every body!Let say we have class C 192.192.192.0 network with subnet mask 255.255.255.192The total number of subnets are:192.192.192.0192.192.192.64192.192.192.128192.192.192.192According to cisco book , the valid subnnets are = total subnets-2The...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are 2 vlans in my switch, the input rate of vlan1 is 13Mb/sec and the output rate of vlan10 is 12Mb/sec. There is no flow in any other port both input and output. The servers whitch connected to the switch run well. Why would be this ?There are...

yibo.shi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been running into a problem lately with VM Virtual servers dropping packets or slow response times. No errors are showing on the switchport VM is connected to. I am thinking it might be a problem on the VM side, but I am not totally sure. A...

I ordered 18 WS-C3750G-24TS-1U's and noticed that the covers for the DC input are no longer included. Also that the bracket and four screws are now in one single bag. Is this to be expected?Also, how do I register my new product?

robmccam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 3750 12 port switces stacked. I can not get ip tacacs source-interface to work. It is not an option??? 12.2.(44)SE and nothing I see says it wont. Is there different command? Any help on this please?

rtuttle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have two sites on a P2P T1 connection that has been complaining about voice. The following policy map is applied on both ends of the link:class-map match-any VOIP match access-group 110policy-map VOIP class VOIP priority 768 class class-d...

Please see attachment. The E1 controllers don't show in running config. I would imagine I have a fault AS54-DFC-8CE1 card and it also shows as DFC State is DFC_S_BAD. What does this mean. For cards in slots 1 and 2 it shows as DFC State is DFC_S_REM...

Does the link below apply to "all" versions/product number of 3750? Our version is "C3750-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M", which I don't see on the list. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps5023/eol_c51_519635.htmlAny info is appreciated...

rrdumag67 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know what the source mac address of an LLDP frame should be according to the IEEE standard ?We connected some devices that use LLDP to our network, and we noticed that they were using two MAC addresses: MAC A for ARP and IP higher laye...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes