Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,we have 3 SRW2048 switch in production and need to setup RMON event via HTTP. When I try add new RMON event in IE7 it stop with javascript error - missing object. So i cant add new RMON event. I need RMON event to create RMON alarm. Is this IE7 is...

koleckarr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, would it be possible to get my router to send an snmp trap when the isdn layer 1 status is down, is there a general setting that will enable all traps, ie snmp-server enable traps ?

Resolved! Cisco Configurator

I'm not sure where to post this, since I don't see a board for Cisco Hardware.Question: I frequently use the Cisco Configurator site to build and purchase switches and routers for our company. Is there a cisco website that will translate these part# ...

Dear friends,The command test diagnostics cable-tdr interface <> does not seem to be supported on the new 4500 E-Series line card viz. WS-X4648-RJ45V-E. It says that the command is not supported on this module. Is there any alternative to this issue ...

HiI need a kind help urgently.I have 1 3560 switch connecting few servers. my server vlan is vlan 50.i have many servers in this vlan among that for 2 servers i need to do load balanincing using microsoft load balanicng technology.as per the docume...

Is this a "stackable switch" like the 3750 with a ring cable at the back so that I can manage every 2960 as one device?

tsubasa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Cisco 851w that connects to a Catalyst 2950, the Catalyst have a few vlans and a FW that is being the "Router on a stick", the 851w should only be used in VLAN20.It connects to Fa0/23 on the catalyst which is configured as follows:inte...

ido.edo10 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes