Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there.I have an issue with two VLANs from one of the providers.Situation: I have 2 VLANs (2342 and 3557) that are coming from an internet service provider to my Cisco 2960 switch. Uplink port #1 is configured as a trunk. Port #2 configured for ...

gshengel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco SG220 series switches with 50 Port available for use before unknown incident happened. After the unknown incident happened 24 port consist of Gi1 - Gi12 and Gi25 - Gi36 can't be used. when i attach a UTP cable with the other side connect...

I'm trying to see if the packets for a class-map I set is within the rate that I set in my policy-map, how many packets dropped, etc but when I do show policy-map control-plane, there is no output: #show policy-map control-planeLoad for five secs: 1%...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to upgrade my cisco before and it stop booting up after i rebooted. Now whenever it boots with autoboot i see...*********************************************************** ** Welcome to Rom Monitor for WS-C4948-10GE System. ** Copyright (c) 2...

Dear all,We are having a setup in which a server is installed with ESXi type 1 hypervisor. The server has been connected to nexus 9K switch port for internet connectivity . We want to create multiple Virtual machines on a server and on each machine w...

Hello,First post, sorry if it's misplaced. So i read that the first packet from the first ping between a switch and some other device is lost, due to the switch having no entries for the MAC address in the ARP table. But i can't figure out exactly wh...

trane.m by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI wanted to share an issue I've had with OSPF and Catalyst 9300 switches. I would like to know if anyone else has seen this or not?We recently purchased 2 * Catalyst 9300-48UXM switches. Switch1 has C9300-NM-8X card installed and network advantage....

roysm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the sh flash give me the 846200832 bytes available (1011351552 bytes used)the total files length  is 495013974 not 1011351552.I removed an old bin file (about 500Mb) but  it looks like it hasn't been removedthe file does not appear in sh flash comman...

furio by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes