Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys I am finding it difficult to identity the root cause of the copy failure when trying to copy the image 17.3.4 from the TFTP Server to the Cisco 9500-48Y4C. Command used is : install add file tftp://10.10.10.10/cat9k_iosxe.17.03.04.SPA.bin I c...

Ravs by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have CISCO nexus switch connected to cisco firepower . At firepower,  for Eth1/4 ( VLAN 4) we have did public to public IP nating. ie 104.76.32.10 to 104.76.32.10( for example onlyIn this case Eth1/4 can communicate with other Eth/xx ports but can...

Having issue with some devices not being able to save to a file server using SCP .  The problem seems to be a 1 way issue so it's not a FW issue also I have devices which are the same device running the same code  yet one works but one does not work ...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, device with IP address 192.168.0.1 is connected to a Catalyst 2960. When I ping to that device and do a show ip device tracking all command, this IP address is listed as expected (state: active: source: ARP). But when I do a show arp, this IP add...

Hello,Sorry if i put this in the wrong board, i wasn't sure where it should be.I'm a student at a IT education and these days we have about Cisco IOS, primarily on switches. Our teacher provided us with a cheat sheet, but without any explanation of w...

trane.m by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,I have 9500 series Switches which is facing the firewall and plays the DNS Proxy role for clients and everything is perfect. What is the problem I want to renew license with CSSM and therefore it needs to contact tools.cisco.com. I have teste...

When I console into the my 3550 and 3560 switches i'm not able to see the messesage appear if a interface goes down. But If I use a putty session and telnet into my directly connected (i can't see the logs only on a sh log) or  telnet into the other ...

Hello there.I have an issue with two VLANs from one of the providers.Situation: I have 2 VLANs (2342 and 3557) that are coming from an internet service provider to my Cisco 2960 switch. Uplink port #1 is configured as a trunk. Port #2 configured for ...

gshengel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes