Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a dark fiber loop. I have a 6506 at the core and 3750 layer 3 switches at remote sites. I would like to close the loop so that if I have a fiber break, traffic can route back around to the core. If I have two GBICs - one going in each direc...

If use IOS 12.2(25)SEE 4 on catalyst switch 3560G or catalyst switch 3560 or catalyst switch 3500 series XL , is it all the configuration command can work on these 3 switch?

Hi,I have 3750 aggregation switches as aggregation layer to connect 2 access router to Core router. 3750 runs e etherchannel from to Core with 2 1 gig link I have src-mac based loadbalanced method used in 3750 and what I see that 3750 use only one ...

Hi Folks, Recently we migrated from Hybrid to Native IOS on a 6509 with a Sup720-3B the current image is 12.2(18)SXF15. My question is regarding ISL trunking and cdp information. We have a small number of switches (1900's) that will be replaced in th...

Dear All,Please help me to solve problem as below!!!I had Cisco switch 3560 and i did inter-Vlan on this switch. So i was create 3 vlan( Vlan10,20 and 30) and was configure access-list all 3 vlan .let me tell u what i want:1.On Vlan 10: Vlan10 can ac...

I have a cable that is not labeled and when I unplug it from the computer I want the switch to tell me that the port goes down and when it is plugged in I want it to tell me the port came back up. I then can tell where the cable is pluged in. This ...

I have a server acting as a dhcp server connected to a 4506 core switch. I have closet switches (3750s) connected to it via fiber (trunked). I would like to give those switches ip addresses via dhcp. So I setup a dhcp reservation with the MAC addr...

jgadbois by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,below it output from Sup720 on 6513 Catalist (native).Does anybody know what the first line stand for? "Port manager per"it shows some numbers when CPU goes above 50%, shows almost nothing when CPU is below 20% sh proc cpu sorted CPU utilizati...

a.gesse by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

-I've read in 3550 cisco documentation that " When the rate of multicast traffic exceeds a set threshold, all incoming traffic (broadcast, multicast, and unicast) is dropped until the level drops below the threshold level. Only spanning-tree packets ...

mkamar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes