Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day;Is there some sort of way that I can do some sort of IP accouting to on a switch 3750 series switch to see who is talking to who and on what port?Thank you in advance...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! What Router to buy

Hi Guys, I want to buy a cisco router that has a DSL port so I can connect an RJ11 cable to it and use it as my internet facing router, I have no idea where to start, please help!

Hi, do you know if it is possible to install a NM-1T3/E3 on a Cisco router 2621XM?The Cisco router 2621XM has IOS IP Voice 12.3(1a).I checked on Cisco that the NM-1T3/E3 that is supported on Cisco 2651/2691 but not on 2621XM; however on the Software ...

hey folksI am planing to upgrade one of our core switch running CATOS to accomodate WiSM on sup-engine WS-X6K-SUP1A-2GE with following service modules as followsMod Slot Ports Module-Type Model Sub Status--- ---- ----- ---...

Folks:How does a switch manage the fact that all its SVI interfaces may have the same MAC address?For the 6500, this is the case. With a 3750, it is not; each SVI is unique. But when they are not unique, how does the switch compensate for this when i...

lamav by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We are have a problem with Spane tree Protocol. In this router appear the message ininterrupet:Sep 1 23:24:07.400 GMT-3: %SPANTREE-SP-6-PORT_STATE: Port Gi2/5 instance 10 moving from forwarding to blockingSep 1 23:24:07.400 GMT-3: %SPANTREE...

I have to configure QoS on 3550 to identify and tag voice traffic with real-time priority (dscp 46) and rest of the traffic with default priority (dscp 0), so just need two queues, one with 90% bandwidth for non-voice traffic and 10% for voice traffi...

atrey2712 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes