Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a Catalyst 3548 XL switch and I want to know how to determine which port of switch is connected which ip.Can it will be possible to find out using CNA software. If so, please tell me how to do that.

hi there,i have a 2 loadmasters in HA mode and the secondary is down. They are connected to 2 diff 2970 switches but on on VLAN1. my question is how do i isolate the loadmster which is down so that when I physically power on that device it does not s...

SOL10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am planning to upgrade the IOS in 2950 for the same i have verified the flash in my flash showing two IOS. But its booted with one IOS with out boot system command . How switch will choose the IOS means based on which parameters??SW#sh flashDire...

Hi All,I want to know what is SSTP BPDU. Is it Cisco's propreitary one or standard. What is the significance of SSTP BPDU?I ve a switch and router connected as 802.1q trunk interface. Suddenly i received the below logs:Aug 20 14:02:40.506 IST: %SPANT...

I recently setup my main switches and routers to use RADIUS for Telnet sessions and am seeing something odd. There is a user being passed from SC0 of a 6509 switch called "azbycx" to RADIUS but is being denied of course. This happens every 5 minutes....

We are looking to build up a very tight trusted bundary for different none Cisco voice-hard/soft-phones on the edge of the LAN.We are trying to use vendors mac address and used voice/UDP/RTP-ports to classify the "trusted" traffic for EF.Config could...

aodermatt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,It may not suitable thing to discuss in this forum.Ok, I have one HP-procurve (2650) and need to change the duplex on the interface (port 1) but I do not have any idea about HP-switches.So friends can anybody please suggest on this with su...