Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Can an ACE module be used with a Sup32 or does it have to be a Sup720? Anyone have real world experience with using this as a server failover method?What slot does it have to be in?

zadeyoju1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, after reading my firewall course notes, it says that the asa acts a a proxy server, it says stateful inspection combines packet filtering and proxy services. Can anyone tell me what exactly it proxies? does this mean the firewall initialises ...

Hi Everyone,I would like to know if anyone knows how can we identify, using only the IOS name (i.e using only the letter of its name, for example, s, is-mz, js, k, etc) that those IOS is set to use an determined Feature Set?.For example, the followin...

Hi we are currently running a Catalyst 4500 Sup4 with an ios image 12.1(12c)EW2. The current ios is an affected image and a replacement image 12.2(25)EWA10 is recommended by cisco. Can I upgrade to this release for free?ThanksJimbo

I hope someone can provide some help, I need to deploy a CSM module for the purpose of Disaster Recovery, the objective is to be able have a standby server in site B so when the server(s) in site A fails to have the CSM direct all traffic to the stan...

bravob by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had a 3750 with POE stored past warranty. Went to use the switch and something was wrong with software code. A number of interfaces were missing. We reloaded the image via the serial port but had to set the serial port to 115K to speed the process...

cef2lion2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Software Advisor was unable to help me locate the newest version of this image I currently run in my stack of four 3750e switches:4x WS-C3750E-48TD 12.2(44)SE C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-MImage File: c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-44.SE1. Is the...

drumrb0y by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a 4700 switch which we have configured a vlan 1 SVI but it remains down/down despite no shut. We have connected pc into another port on the switch (also in vlan 1) but still cant ping the switch from itself

peter-net by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes