Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

WE moved to a 4500 series core switch(Cisco IOS Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500-ENTSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(31)SGA6, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2). We pasted in our old ACL's and got this message on the Egress ACL."The log keyword is ...

neil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Poe was working fine until this weekend. The ports work fine, but no poe on 3 out of 4 6548 blades. 3 works fine, but 2,4 and 9 has no poe. Show power is indicating everything is ok. We have moved one 6548 blade to a vacant slot. Trouble followe...

Hi All,I have two routers (RTA & RTB) with HSRP configured. Both routers has a serial connection to the ISP network. Preempt and tracking are enabled on both routers.RTA has a priority of 115RTB has a priority of 100Default decrement value of 10If se...

Yehey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiOn the 2 x 3750G callapsed core/distribution switches I have configure SVI interfaces for each vlan in my network (6 vlans, 1, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50). I have about 5 switch blocks/stacks each using a different vlan eg. switch_block 1 (5 x switches in...

bavingtonm by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can any one provide me L3 switching configuration of L3 switching Lab consist of A router, a L3 switch, L2 switch and number of hosts.It should also have inter Vlan routingI would be thankful if any one would provide me this,.

hi everybody!i find various reasons for a port to go into erridisable state such as pagp,late-collision,port securiy etc. But i did not find that port can go into errdisable state for duplex mismatch.Rather the port stays up,showing excessive collisi...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setting up a simple multicast. The 4500 has the "ip multicast-routing" command on. All vlans have the "ip pim sparse-mode" and are located on the core.The vlans are then trunked out throught the gig interfaces to the edge 3750 switches. The 3750 swit...

neil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes