Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, I'am trying to add FEX FABRIC to my N9K 9396 PX. I'have plugged port 1 on N9K and port 1 fiber to N2K 2248TP. I'have also do configuration on my N9K but I can't see interfaces of the N2K, but I see N2K.  N9K-PAR-2(config-if)# show interface...

Dear teams ;i typed the command  show ip dhcp snooping binding , so all interface display normal result except two interface display weird mac address as show below , could someone help me to understand why i get this mac address  AA0:B3:CC:FE:BB:BC ...

Nadia Bbz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configuration the FC feature on my Nexus 5672UP, everything seem okay but after zoneset activated, nothing happend, server and SAN controller did not see each other.My step:- Enable FCoE feature- Change unified port range to type FC- R...

Hello,I've two Nexus 93180YC-EX Switches, one with NXOS version 9.2(2) and other one with: NXOS version 7.0(3)I7(8). Planning to update both straight to 9.3(8). Everything is quite clear, but i got some questions about EPLD upgrade. Especially the ke...

from88 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community.This is my first post and I hope someone may be able to assist me.  I have a Cisco SG 200-26P switch which is in a domestic setting.  The switch is located in a cabinet in my garage and is therefore connected via a ethernet over main ...

Tissy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Engineers,  I am arguing with psvt+ protocol. Our company using two different switch (Cisco, ExtremeNetworks) and most of switches are Cisco's.Switches are enabled pvst as a default for the Cisco switches. Yesterday there was a loop issue, I no...

loop.PNG
eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes