Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hey guys, not sure if its even possible but i want to connect this switch behind my home router (ASUS GT-AC5300) who's IP is 192.168.1.2.. i have created 3 VLANs with 10.10.x.x as i want to have anything behind the switch with that network scheme, so...

jjessetej by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi  I needs urgent support as voice vlan 1102 not working. The ip phones are alcatel and the switches are cisco 2960.The IP phones work fine with vlan 164 but when I migrate it to new extended vlan 1102 its stop working.The ip phones obtained the IP ...

methehamza by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I got the below question. The switch is WS-C3560E-48TD 12.2(50)SE2And I want to add access-list. Do you think it would be fine after changing NTP into digit number? Looks like the switch does not support name extended acl? Thank you  ABC(config)#...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello expert 3 days ago cpu on device vss cisco 4506 detected cpu1 (have 4 cpu) very high, i checked the log with show logging command but didn't see anything abnormal, i used command "sh proc cpu sorted " then saw pidID "IOSd ", can you help me to s...

mrCua by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two WS-C3850-24T-E switches stacked together and running the IP Services Licence. We are planning on getting a WS-C3850-12XS-E as we need around 12 x 10gig ports to connect to our servers and the only network modules that can be supported ...

venkie_pai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card