cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

3850 software upgrade

I have a Ws-C3850-48P stand alone that I'm trying to upgrade. The current image is:   cat3k_caa-platform.SPA.03.07.03E.pkg. I'm trying to upgrade to : cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.07.05.E.152-3.E5.bin When I try the switch install command the operati...

How to register a 4506-E with Smart Licensing?

How do I register a 4500-E SUP-8 3.10.x or 3.11.x with smart licensing? I found the following command to change it to DNA Licensing, but I cannot find a command that works to register it. license right-to-use activate addon dna-advantage subscription...

ROBERT T by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Failed authentication session stuck in table

We have a customer using 802.1x with ISE from both Catalyst 9300  & Catalyst 2960 switches; on both platforms a failed authentication will occasionally persist on a port after the offending device has been removed, with repeated authentication failur...

Management Vlan?

Good morning cisco community,I have a question that may seem dumb to the engineers in this forum.  However, here it is...I am setting up a 2960 switch to use two vlans I created, vlan 10 and vlan 100.I originally set these up with ip addresses, it wo...

bsciarra1 by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CSCvs41591 Bug details?

Hi all I've discovered the bug CSCvs41591 which should be "fixed" for Nexus NX-OS Release 7.3(7)N1(1): https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5500/sw/release/notes/7x/Nexus5500_Release_Notes_7x.html Has anybody details for it?...

patoberli by VIP Advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960L-24TS-LL - No IP and WebUI

Cisco Hi, Unfortunately, I tried to reset my device through the configuration CLI tab in IOS-WebUI and I ruined it.Now, I see no IP (no 10.0.0.1 or the IP the device got from DHCP).Also, I can't browse to it's IOS WebUI. Please, help me to recover th...

Hiddai by Beginner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes