Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using a PIX ASA5500 network appliance. And I am using the ASDM software to configure it. My question should be simple to answer. I have an "example" 192.168.0.1/24 255.255.255.0 I am out of IP address and I need to add more I would like to add...

Does anyone know if it is possible to moify the syslog messages generated by a CSS. Many of our machines send syslog to a single server. We would liek to filter these messages, and put them in different files according to type of device, ie. host nam...

ziutek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, can anyone tell me, if I have 2 switches, both connected to a distrubution switch, both access switches are on different vlans, I i ping a device on the other subnet which is a vlan on the other switch, am I right in saying the mac address of...

Hi. I have several novice questions pertaining to routers. 1. Can anyone tell me the purpose of an auxiliary port?2. How can you tell if a serial port is for DCE? I tried checking it with the command: sh ip int s0 and with sh int s0 but there is no...

Resolved! restore ios

Hi. If i have accidentally deleted my ios in flash and then after rebooting the router, i am redirected to rommon mode, how do i copy the ios of another router currently attached to the problematic router? Also, what are the steps to be taken shoul...

I have this from sh sh env temp Intake Exhaust Device 1 Device 2Slot Temperature Temperature Temperature Temperature--------------- --------------- --------------- --------------- ------...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure Netflow on three different switches. I have noticed that I can specify to different netflow collectors in on of them (6500 sup 720) but no on the other two (6500 sup 2).The command that I'm trying is (config)#ip flow-export de...

lm20ele by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently I started revision for my MCSA and decided that I would also put together a test rig to practice on, so I have baught a cabinet and then used some old bits and managed to get 3 servers together.I decided that since I eventually want to do th...

guy.kramer by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, we are deploying multicasting in my network over wan & LAN. now we are confused about multicast redundancy for same groups. We have a DR site which is replica of main site with same hardware & configuration. we have deployed sparse-dense mode...