Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Im reading a Cisco Book and came across this designrouter interface A interface is assigned192.168.20.65/28Hosts behind that interface are 192.168.20.66/24 and .70 /24Interface B is given the IP addressof 192.168.20.17/28Behind that interface..the ho...

I have a 6509 with a Sup 720. In the log I am getting the following error messages. cat6509-1-msfc-dc#sh logSyslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped, 136 messages rate-limited, 0 flushes, 0 overruns) Console logging: disabled Monitor loggin...

How do I go about restoring a catalyst 3750 to its factory default settings? I has a configuration on it but I want to bring the catalyst back to its out of the box condition./

Hiwhile trying to fire ISDN from one of the access locations using DDR and using icmp , the call is established and i can see using debug ISDN commands like debug dialer events and debug isdn q931 , the o/p shows Multiple Frame Established at Layer 2...

qos

Hi all , when routing with qos over switches then routers, what happens when it crosses over the layer 2 to the next router, as the router will mark the dscp, but then it has to go over my layer 2 infrastructure then to the next hop router.

Hi.I would like to only allow some traffic between a couple of servers on a VLAN and on a remote site .and block the other traffic from example If I do :access-list 180 permit host 10.1.1.1 host 10.2.2.2and Int VLAN 599ip access-g 180 inImagine that ...

trombidz1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there;Does fibre optic auto detect speed (like a 10/100 link) or must it be the same connection speed at both ends?Thanks

austindaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes