Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'd like to know if is it possible to verify a traffic in a subinterface of a port-channel.When I perform a show int portx.x the traffic is the same of the original port-channelcsco-dist-bnu01#sh interfaces port-channel 24Port-channel24 is up, line p...

azago by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Already I have taken the ICND twice now and received a 755 both times. I really do not know what Im missing and what im getting correct.I know Cisco has a think where they want you to put extended ACL's and standard ACL's in different places to block...

bmoorewiz by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i have monitored my network, we sit on a class b subnet with around 800 devices on it, I have got some stats, there is 40% arp and 60% ip traffic, is that right ? or is that bad ?

Folks,Have a customer, they did an upgrade and basically, their ghosting application is working either very slowly or intermittently. Now, I know it is a multicast issue, as all other traffic is fine. The scenario is simply, a server and all worksta...

I need alittle clarification on restoring a config via tftp.I have a PIX 506e running 6.3 I am using the configure net command to upload a new config file to the pix from a tftp server. This command is merging the two files but, I need to over write...

eddiecain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to upgrade a 2950T from 12.1(14)EA1a to 1.12(22)EA10a.I dl'd c2950-i6q4l2-tar.121-22.EA10a.tar.In cna, went to Maintenance->Software Upgrade, selected the 2950, and pointed Upgrade Settings to the tar file.Click UpgradeIt get to Reading t...

seandarcy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is any person able to explain and propose a solution to the following?I have Windows XP Java Platform Standard Edition 6 version 1.6.0 (build 1.6.0_02-b06) installed and receive the following message when I enter the Cluster Management Suite via HTTP...

HiI configured the switch with the following commands:[global]ip dhcp snooping vlan 145,360-650no ip dhcp snooping information optionip dhcp snooping[uplink interface] ip dhcp snooping trust3550 switches are working without any problems but with 3560...

HiDHCPDiscover is a broadcast message.When we setting lease to a week, example:init: 09/18/2007end: 09/25/2007In the 09/23/07, the host client would send a DHCPDiscover (broadcast message)? Or the information of end lease is in the host client too?Th...

I have me3400 ( 12.2(25)SEG1), service-policy command under interface VLAN not support. I have got this err : "Configuration failed. Policymap is not supported on virtual interfaces"Have someone experience with this issue ?

y-asulin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using 1841 with one serial and two fastethernet ports for internet connectivity.We are using NAT in router for users accessing our internal resourses from internet. For NAT we have configured NAT inside and NAT outside commands on fastethe...