Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco Experts:Even if this is not the proper forum, can anyone suggest one that can help me. I hope I have posted to the appropriate place.In currency, as evidenced by the attached configuration file, I am running a Cable Modem on a Cisco 2600 using ...

stuartbh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a stack of 3 3750's with the stackwise technology. I have noticed with CNA that it sometimes reports a 16 Gbps speed stack and sometimes a 32 Gbps stack. Right now it is reporting 16 Gbps. I assume it has something to do with the sta...

we powered off our caor due to power issues, but when we brought the 6500's back uo it came up with a message of failed magic numbers,can anyone shed any light on thi problem???

cavnet by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a couple of questions regarding the above switch and hope I can get some answers with your help...Firstly the switch (WS-C3560-48PS-E) which is gigabit to the 48 ports, is that also gigabit only through the SFP's or are they 10 G?Second...

I have just installed a 6509 and put all o f the ports in card2 into VLAN 110. this has an ip address of 10.244.33.1 on card three is VLAN1 (Native) and this is on the 156.73.8.1 address. ON VLAN 1 is a DHCP server and on VLAN 110 there isn't but I ...

Hi,I'm looking Urgently for Fan Tray like bellow, in the area of Belgium:WS-C6K-6SLOT-FAN2 High Speed Fan Tray, Spare, for Catalyst 6506 is there someone which could sold us/borrow us one?Jorge

jorge.s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi CiscoWe have 2 routers that keeps reloading at the same time with similar error. We haven't had any change on both routers. I tried to find whatBoth of them get similar error:System returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x612CC298SDZC010100 uptime is...

My network is very huge network. In this network there are somewhere network loop.which cause shutdown of uplink ports.How to find out these network loop?& what is solution to prevent shutdown of uplink port? Pls Suggest.

Hi all, when setting up frame relay, first is there a max bandwidth of 2 megabits per circuit, and also if the pvc say id pvc855, would the other end use 558, or is this not always the case ??

Hi. I met log messageOS : 12.2(25)EWA5%C4K_HWPORTMAN-4-CHECKFORDUPLEXMISMATCH: Switch Phyport 75Tx-Queue could be blocked due to duplex mismatchWhat is Switch Phyport ?

jhbae by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone help me with Cisco SLB. Here is what I need to do (reference the attached document).The quote distrubution VLAN has 4 machines that I need to load balance. The machines are dual homed and HSRP runs between the two switches. I need to...

HiI have cisco core sw 6509 with CSM-SSL installed in it and it is used to provide ssl for our website including url-rewrite for all HTTP traffic.the question is, is it possible to use the same certificate with a different URL or i have to configure ...