Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Some background info to start off with.I currently have 4 Cisco switches of various models (the attached diagrams will explain). Right now I have no physical redundancy between them. They are connected via a single cable to a neighboring switch. I...

I am trying to learn cisco, and found a lab for sale the price is $700, and below are the router and switch that comes with , is any one can be kind and tell me if this is good price.. thanks3x Cisco 2600 Routers 5x seriel WICs 1x Cisco 2501 Router w...

Ping sample:Reply from 10.36.80.12: bytes=32 time=1672ms TTL=253I'd like to know what is the possible reason when im conducting ping to the ip indicated above im geting high value of time(ms). Note: It's an IP address of a switch in Vlan 80.

Hi all, I have enabled tacacs-server on cisco router and accounting is configured, but we noticed configuration done on interface mode is not logged while configuration on privilege/config modes are being recorded perfectly.The configuration on cisco...

I have a customer who has an existing 6503 in place, and they are interested in turning on Netflow. I do not believe they are licensed to run it. Here is a show versions if that helps any:echnical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c...

fiene3606 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dearcan you tell me what is the difference with following commanderase startup configerase nvrami run "erase startup config" after my 3750 giving errorflashfs[0]: 0 orphaned files, 0 orphaned directoriesflashfs[0]: Total bytes: 15998976flashfs[0]: By...

upendra07 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a WS-C6509-E that we want to deploy. We figured out where to place the WS-SUP32-GE3B - in slot 5. We have 3 WS-X6148A-GE-45AF 48 Port 10/100/1000 IEEE 802.3AF switches. Currently, they are in slots 1-3. We would like to know about ...