Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm using the following ACL on my distribution router which connects to core and as soon as as i apply inboud or outboud the ospf dies, i see the log dead time expired. Do I need to allow anything in the ACL for OSPF to work? Please adviceip access-l...

nawas by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem getting the address 68.212.76.6 socket number 10001, through to the 10.10.4.x address in this switch. At the switch and station level I can ping the address, however I can only telnet to the port when logged into the switch, not from...

tgatton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If I plug a 4400 WLC into a 3750 switch and look at the topology on Network Assistant connected to the switch I should actually see the WLC, shouldn't I?It doesn't appear.I believe I've configured the management interface and ports correctly on th...

I'm interested in implementing VMPS on our network. This is one of the few VLAN policy servers that will work with our phones. My question is this: Our core switches are 6506's and according to cisco, they don't have the ability to be the server for ...

Hello all,i have a big problem. i have a zyxel router with ip 192.168.1.1 that i take internet from (dsl router).On my cisco 3750 i have setup a vlan with ip 192.168.1.100 (vlan4) to have internet connectionon the router i have add the following comm...

Hi Guys,we have two Cisco 2811 routers here functioning as border routers running BGP, so very eesential to our operation but the admin before me ( I have just gotten here) had tried to configure ssh on those router but at this time we cannot access ...

m-abooali by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I want to buy a switch for ethernet workgroups with some security features:- IEEE 802.1x with dinamic vlan;- PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS;- User's traffic profile;- Guest vlan;- Users can be assigned a VLAN upon authentication;- Isolated vlan for wo...

paulo.s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

running Sup V's that is as close to a 3750 running IOS version 12.2(37)SE. I used the 3750 to do some testing with 802.1X and want to get as close to that as possible with the 4507. The only version I can find is 12.2.37-SG (ED) and not sure if there...

We have a problem with a 4506 power supply we believe , it has dual 220V to each power supply and the power to each has been verified . Has anyone else seen this? This is a brand new installation . Below is the show env display, probably faulty ...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are multi-homing between two different providers on two seperate routers. We want to redistribute BGP routes into OSPF, we have done this and it works but the default route that we get from the carrier isn't going into OSPF. I have put in both t...

rraver by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

on an ingress port on switch A I set the COS value to 5 which is map to dscp 46 (I can check that when I change the CoS value the dscp value changes according to the cos-dscp map). On switch B (802.1Q trunk between the switches), I now look at the in...

fdebulois by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes