Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need to research the differences between MSFC1 and MSFC2. What slot/ chassis do they fit into? Feeling a bit overwhelmed as it all new to me!Any pointers gratefully received, thanks.

Hi to all,I read about CEF and it has to be enable in order to do per-packet load balancing (PPLB). However, while it works fine on routers, i dont know if CEF allows PPLB on multilayer switches. I came across this bit of info from a document entitle...

Hi,Can any one help me for the following issue.The issue is1. I have 2 Layer 3 Cisco3560 -24 port switch.2. In each switch 3 vlans are configured as VLAN10,VLAN20 and VLAN30 with the vlan interface IP address,.3. Example in primary L3 switch 10.10.10...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 3560 switches all connected to each other via SFP fiber channels. The plug and play works and I get a connection, however these aren't my switches, as in I didn't buy them the person before me did. I have no idea if you can configure them to...

Whilst configuring VRFs on Sup1A-2GE cards, I have run into a small issue with HSRP.Once the relevant VLAN is placed into the VRF instance, icmp can reach both real IPs but not the HSRP standby ip.A check of the VRF arp table shows no entry for the v...

Hey, I have a customer that wants a replacement for his Mikrotik routing system that did not play well with multiple gateways. I was looking into an affordable solution and the 1700 series router caught my eye.This is the solution I am planning on g...

I'm trying to setup LACP (Cisco 6513) on an Apple XServe but I cannot get both ports to be working simultaneously. I have successfully set up the 4 other Xserves but this one will not work. When I do a "sh etherchannel 27 summary" it shows one port i...

mcawley by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image------ ----- ----- ---------- ----------* 1 52 WS-C3560G-48PS 12.2(25)SEE2 C3560-IPBASE-MConfiguration register is 0xFthese switch...

HiI've configured all my trunk connections to have the following: switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport trunk native vlan 9 switchport mode trunkAll ports on my switch are trunk ports. However if I do show vlan brief I see all my ports list...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card