Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi! what's the command to clear an gigaethernet internface config on a 4506e sw? currently there are lots of qos and security stuffs on some of the gigaethernet port. instead of using the no command for each of the line, is there a command to clear a...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem stoping some users from playing Multiuser Network Games in my Local LAN, Games like Counter Strike etc.I have reserched on it but I am not sure how what configuration I need to do to stop this Multiusers Network Games in the LAN...If...

I have a Cisco 2960S-48LPS-L switch at my home (Network Engineer as job), and had it crash during a lightning strike next door.   When it booted back up the IOS was corrupt, so I downloaded the new(er) IOS and was getting ready to use Xmodem to get t...

sghere by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently have a nm-4g, 4 port sfp card installed in my C9300-24P, using g1/1 as my trunk uplink.  I have the need for my fiber trunks leaving the switch than the nm-4g card can accommodate and have purchased the nm-8x, 8 port SFP card.  This is a re...

pboynton1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am wondering what is a valid/optimal scenario in the current topology I am working on. I have 3 stacks of switchesStack SA :  2x SG350XG-48TStack SB : 2x SG350XG-24F (core stack) Stack SC : 3x SG350X-24LAG questions - which LAG type is prefe...

topologies.png
ArnaudG by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneGood day to you.I met two issues when configuring Etherchannel: 1."%EC-5-CANNOT_BUNDLE2: Fa0/6 is not compatible with Po3 and will be suspended (vlan mask is different)" 2."%EC-5-CANNOT_BUNDLE2: Fa0/2 is not compatible with Po1 and will be...

Andy3055 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,I need to configure QOS on a cisco 9200. here is the configuration. ==============class-map match-all JABBER_VO   match access-group name ACL_JABBER_VOclass-map match-all JABBER_VI   match access-group name ACL_JABBER_VI   class-map match-all J...

Hello, I have logging set up and see some logs getting to the syslog server, however none of the ACL logging is going there. I see the ACL logs with show logging ip access-list cache but not in show logging or on the syslog server. I haven't found do...

jamie.mai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes