Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i am from Spain, excuse me my inglishI have 2 LAN:ROUTER-1, SWITCH-1, PC-1ROUTER-2, SWITCH-2, PC-2PC-1 HAVE A 172.26.1.2/16PC-2 HAVE A 10.0.0.2/252ROUTER-1 is not connected internet, ROUTER-2 is connected internetI want PC-1 have internet by usin...

Hi we want to limt the access between branches without ACL, we have EIGRP,OSPF ,STATIC route in our routing table. could I do it with route filtering? is it a good solution?could you pls tell me the other solution for this subject?we have some proble...

If I need to tie a MAC address to a particular port on an IOS based 6509 should I use the "mac-address-table dynamic " or the "mac-address-table static" command?What does one command buy me over the other?

ten by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several 2950's that I am unable to telnet to. I have connected to their neighbors and CDP is working correctly and updating. If you reboot the switch it usually resolves the issue for a brief before, but then eventually stops working. All o...

djohnson by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Sup2 module in slot 1 failed and slot 2 became active. I replaced the Sup2 module in slot 1. Everything looks Ok and it appears that the CAt OS and IOS images have synched as well. But I don't like the output of the SHOW MODULE command now becaus...

Good day networking gurus!I was designing a Network using Packet Tracer 4.0. Unfortunately, I came across a dead-end. I cannot think of a way to let two Routers communicate.Here is the format. Executive Computer | ...

Hi,First please excuse my lack of knowledge, today is my 2nd day ever touching a Cisco equipment.I got this router, and i want to use it at home for my 8 static IPs. I will have one firewall behind this router, which connects me to the corporate VPN,...

bence8810 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Student needs help

I have an assignment where I need to design a network with 4 subnets and 50 hosts each.For each of the subnets, I was going to use a 4500 series LAN switch with 2 WS-X4148-RJ cards. Now, if I use a router for each subnet, what router should I use to ...

zboltman1 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes