Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts!I Have 4507R have a single chassis with Dual Sup's;Please how can i do the configNSF/SSO 10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm in the position on recomending to a friend to use 3550 or 3750 with the multy-vrf feature, but on the feature navigator, it don't show this feature. But i have some 3550 with multi-vrf activate (used as CE for many customers, each with theyr v...

cnicules by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.What will happen if the switch receive rogue BPDU, Superior BPDU packets on the vlan, which is not taking part on STP? And it isn't on portfast mode.As i understand there should be nothing related with unauthorized activity, as switch doesn't have...

Hi all,I have one confusion for Routing Loop,in distance vector routing is all the routers (i.e. R-1, R-B, R-C) update its routing table at same time or they do have their individual route update timer..?Thanks,Dhaval Tandel

I have an ESX server with two NIC's connected to two seperate 2960 switches (for reducnecy presumably) The two 2960 have a trunk to the core switch 4507. In the syslog I see the following message:Host 00:50:56:47:9B:88 in vlan 104 is flapping between...

Resolved! ip route-cache

HiFor troubleshooting reason, i configured on the interface, no ip route-cache.After troubleshooting i configured, ip route-cache. With show run, the interface shows no ip route-cache cef. My question is, does no ip route-cache disable ip cef on the ...

Thanks everyone, I have dual 6509's with dual FWSM's, basically I need to be able to create FW rules to permit/deny traffic to/from user vlans to several server vlans and between other networks, etc. These VLANs are present in the 6509, can I do this...

bbravo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It seems that one of my Core Routers the BGP to At&T is announcing everything- Yes Everything! OOOPPPSSS. Is there something I should look for? I looked at my other Router going that has BGP to another provider isn't doing that. I can put the con...

cozyk1515 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, when people talk about vpn phases, ie phase 1 and 2, is phase 1 the intial setup of the tunnel, peering etc, and is phase 2 the authentication etc once its established ?cheers