Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, if I have 2 seperate sites both on a class A 10.x.x.x address, If I nat one one these across on the router to another address range, how would i go about routing between them cause one side would still have a route from a 10 network to anothe...

hello,if LLQ configured this way:class-map match-all VOIP match input-interface FastEthernet0/0policy-map VOIP class VOIP priority 128 class class-default fair-queuelets say there is 256k bandwidth. my question is:- if there is voice traffic, would...

Attempting to redistribute routes from one process into another and route and database does not show it.4503 with Sup4 running 12.1(20)EW2Router is an ASBR with process 100 supporting Area 0 and Area 90.Process 200 is added with networks in Area 90.P...

joet8591 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was sent a 4506 switch from another office with a Supervisor Engine II+. I've never touched a Cisco switch before and the password is unknown. I followed the Cisco document on how to reset the password, which is necessary in order to reset the enti...

mgeddes by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi3560 supports pvlans no problems there but 2960 supports only private vlan edge ports (protected ports). The switches are connected with normal trunk link. My question is that if I have vlan 2001 on my 3560 as an isolated vlan and I have computers ...

Hi!My 3750 accepts the "rate-limit" command, but does not seem to be rate-limiting...is the rate-limit command supported in the 3750 series

boblutton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi-I've got a Cisco 1720 router that I need to factory reset. I can connect to the console using hyperterminal (9600, 8N1). I reboot the router using the switch, then ctrl+break. I'm given a rommon 1> prompt. However, I can't seem to type the nec...

weinberk1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setup is like below: -Two Core Layer 3 switches A & B. Two Access Layer 2 switches C & D. Each access switch C & D has two individual links connecting to two core switches for redundancy. A & B are running HSRP in a way that A is HSRP Active for VLAN...

rohit_s by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The IOS software tab under "Products & Services" on the Cisco web site seems to be very much router and high end modular switch centric. I would like to now where the equivalnet information is stored for CatOS and fixed config switch (e.g. 3750)IOS ...

Hi...I have an unusal situation where i have the requirement to provide SSL support to a particulary long domain name (37 chars) using a Catalyst 11000 series CSS, my technology provider has informed me the domain name is to long to associate the com...