Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks, i needed some help with DTP configuration on my network that i’m working on. I just have not been able to get DTP to work and to be able to ping the other devices. The two base configs are linked below. I am trying to connect port fa0/14 fr...

Resolved! SG250-50HP VTP

Do the Cisco SG 250 series switches support VTP?I've not found and settings within the GUI related to VTP of is this an option I need to config via the CLI? 

Hello community,  we got 2x catalyst 9500-40X switches with network-essentials license.With this license I am not able to configure stackwise-virtual and we decided to change the licence to network-advantage.  The price given from reseller was almost...

guentner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good morning have i a question relative at the connection of 2 switch catalist 3750. (1 is star centre on first floor the seconnd it will be put in the same bulding but at ground floor)is it possibile do this with one of  the port 10/100 any use stac...

I'm have an SM-X-ES3-16-P Etherswitch Service Module that I installed into a 4331 Router.  When I do sh platform it is "out of service".  I've tried just about everything, but cannot get the module online.  I put a known good SM-X-ES3-16-P module in ...

I am busy with section 2.1.1.5 in the packet tracer course. I am trying to identify 'to' and 'from' ports in the cloud.The dropdown for the 'from' port says coaxial7, but the is nothing under the drop-down menu for the 'to' port.I think I have config...

Hi. I want to block the three yellow box devices from accessing the internet but still can access FTP and Web server. May I know how can I do that? Figure quite a long time but still cant find any solution.  And also. I am trying to do the frame rela...

I have dhcp running now on an asa 5512 and i want to move it onto the switch.Its for vlan 4 . I have an interface on the asa 10.77.4.1 . Do i have to give vlan 4  interface an ip on the switch or the commandip dhcp pool vlan 4 would be enough? I want...