Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I would really appreciate if someone can tell me the steps to configure Cisco IE 2000 switch to work with ring topology on Profinet Platform. Thank you very much!!

AntonDP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I need help to clarify about smart licensing. 16.6.1 or newer version is the start of Smart Licensing but for 16.3.X and lower don't have smart license? I will upgrade a switch from 3.6.8E to a newer version but I'm trying to avoid smart license. Can...

Alan.A by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will PWR-C1-1100WAC work in a C3650-48PS-S? Somehow I ended up with two of these PWR-C1-1100WAC power supplies and I want to use it in a C3650-48PS-S. The data sheet says that this power supply is for a different model of 3650. Will this work?

ROBERT T by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All we have a need to replace a faulty Cisco 3750e  stack member ws-c3750e-48pd  we can low the priority ont the swich that  is going to be put on the stack, but how about if the switch that is going to replace the failed on the stack model is  ws...

beconnect by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On our switches we have a production network (172.16.4.0/22) (VLAN4) that servers and clients sit on, then we have a management network (172.16.8.0/22) (VLAN10) which the management interfaces of various systems sit on, including our switches. We wan...

I am working on a Packet Tracer project and have three switches. A Core switch with several Vlan Interfaces (10,20,30) and Routing turned on and several VLANs created and active. I have a distribution switch downstream that can ping and successfully ...

joshduty by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card