Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a SWR224G4P switch which I do not have the password for so I am looking to reset it ti factory defaults using the console. I connect via HyperTerminal and get the following text as the switch boots up:Image Loader 1.0.1 Loading Diagnostic Imag...

CosMarchy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

I'm trying to put two CBS350-48P-4X into a stack. I'm using a 10GBASE-CU SFP+ 1m stacking cable, but wondered about the topology when only using two switches.Can I arrange them in a ring so that in the event of a failure of one cable, the other cable...

piers1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

POST: MA BIST : BeginERR: XGMDIO read phy operation failed. phy = 00 dev = 00 reg = 10 ERR: XGMDIO read phy operation failed. phy = 00 dev = 00 reg = 16 ERR: XGMDIO read phy operation failed. phy = 00 dev = 00 reg = 17 ERR: XGMDIO read phy operation ...

joshhboss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all,  Hope you can help meI have two interfaces having output drops and I really can't figure out why. This are all gigabit interfaces, and no matter what I do those two interfaces that go to two access switches keep having output drops.Please see...

Hi masters,I have these 891 routers and I wonder do they have a Dot11 wireless or not?I issued a command show ip interface brief the result is here:R1#show ip int brInterface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status                ProtocolA...

Hi Cisco Community, I want to connect 1G Switch to 10G Switch . Can you please let me know what kind of cable and SFP will require at both end? Uplink Switch :  C9200L-48P-4G with 1G capabilityAccess Switch : WS-C2960S-48FPD-L with 10G capability  Pr...

We use some WS-C2960X-48TS-L switches and have a question about what hardware should be included as I've seen some conflicting information that says it should, and some that doesn't specify it does. Should this switch come with a RPS Connector Cover ...