Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. We are testing out Port Security on one of our spare switches. We have it enabled and all the ports locked (secure permanent). We configured Computer A to Port 2.We configured Computer B to Port 10. When Computer A and B are in their respectiv...

Resolved! Unable to Ping

Hi Everyone, I have a microwave network as shown in the image. I am able to successfully Ping: 1- From PC1 to PC22- From PC1 to Access Point3- From PC2 to Access point4- PC2 to PC1 But I am unable to Ping subscriber module through PC1. I have attache...

Untitled.png
Rax1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,Please i need help to register my Cisco switches 9000 series.already i read documents regarding this, but i cannot understand how to connect switch with internet, Cisco series Switches 9400 are in VSS mode configured but not in production , p...

kick534 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a customer with a core switch composed by two 9500 in Virtual Stackwise configuration that have been registered to a Satellite Cisco VM correctly more or less one year ago. We had to replace the old SSMS Satellite due to a bug not reso...

dugolotti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to clear some space on my 3850 switch in a stack. I use Prime to roll out images but its telling me that there is insufficient space in flash, so I try to use the smart flash delete before distribution option but that also fails. I have also P...

Jay_Work by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon teamI have the following scenario, I get to a local IP by pinging, after about 10 minutes it stopped arriving, I clean the arp table and reach it again and the scenario repeats after 10 minutes I lose the ping again until I delete the ...

eperezb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We would like to change the airflow direction (and thus the fan module) on a CISCO C3850-24-XS-S switch.Is it possible on this type of switch ? We have also seen that the CISCO C3850-48-XS-S had two fan modules (FAN-T3-R= & FAN-T3-F=). Are thos...

RR57871 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a switch 3560CG-8PC-S and I connect to the web interface of it quite regularly. The web interface of this one being more than old-fashioned, is there an update? If so, where can I find it?My ios version is: c3560c405ex-universalk9-tar.15...