Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

unable to find any concrete info on taking 2 ports assigning a vlan to then & joining them together via lacpdoes not like the vlan - have seen command line instances but not for this switch - any assistance appreciated

kevanh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

this is the second time I encountered this with the new 9300's so I wanted to throw it out there.   Out of the box, the 9300's don't come with a console cable, if I used the standard RJ45 type and connect from the back - doesn't work. I found a cisco...

rikdrt1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, I am setting up a Nexus 3548 and I noticed it is not accepting the normal timezone commands. Has anyone else experienced such? HQS-BF-CSW-001(config)# clock timezone CAT -1^% Invalid command at '^' marker.HQS-BF-CSW-001(config)#HQS-BF-CSW...

Shaqxify by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,We have just received a new Cisco IE 4010 switch, when I boot it up, I keep getting to the same point and I can not enter any commands into the CLI, all LED's on the unit look fine. it seems to stop every time once it confirms the two PSU's are go...

I have a problem with ssh, I have a switch 6509, and it had two supervisors, one of them failed, and after that I could not enter to the switch by SSH.Here is the configuration and the show commands that I put.aaa new-modelip domain-name sedapaldc.co...

#sh vtp statusVTP Version capable             : 1 to 3VTP version running             : 1VTP Domain Name                 : msc2020VTP Pruning Mode                : DisabledVTP Traps Generation            : DisabledDevice ID                       : 9c...

Hello All,  We have to suggest a Nexus Switch with Low Commercial which having at least 16 X 10 Gig speed optical Ports ,  should support port-channel , should support port SPANNING and obviously vPC. Deployment plan is : 02 Switches per DC (we have ...

Hello,look at i.imgur.com/tBcM3hH.png this is current topology, pair of qfx is doing only l2 and pair of n3k is only doing routing (bgp, ..). for some reason i want to do this diagram: i.imgur.com/ck7lOdJ.png so pair of n3k is doing l2 and l3 at the ...

Resolved! CATALYST9500 error

Hi All.I have a CATALYST 9500 switch.when the command "reload" is executed  the switch reloads and goes into a endless loop and then shows the following error:error-adelphii2cwriteactAny idea how to solve it?Thanks!Danny. 

danny4569 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes