Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Lately, almost every network that I put my hands on is suffering with this, but until now I haven't found a reliable tool where I can easily see this.Anyone knows of a software that I can use to easily detect microbursting using SPAN?Thank you

Resolved! Perpetual/Fast PoE

Dears just need to clarify some doubts , the access ports for ip phone remains up while still the switch boots but what abt the trunk link ports that has to transfer the data packets to the default gateway, does those also comes up faster and negotia...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Heres the problem.I need to have a optic fiber sfp in port 1 but it wont work.It works fine in every other ports except the first.If i plug a eth tranceiver in port 1 it also works just fine.Whats wrong with port 1 and optic? Thanks! 

Hello friends I am in need of a help.  I am currently working on a setup for a client. Topology is simple. There are 2 sites connected together over 2 P2P links. These are both layer 2 links.  I recently replaced their EoL cisco 3500 switches ( 4 the...

topology.JPG
Baz1977 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing a lot of ARP-4-OWN_SRCMAC errors being thrown by a few pairs of Nexus 9K switches that we have deployed. Here are an example of the errors from one pair: Sep 23 14:30:53 sw2 : 2020 Sep 23 19:30:53.206 UTC: %ARP-4-OWN_SRCMAC: arp [14128] R...

datw by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all, hope to find everyone wellRecently was put up with this challenge at my work place.I have a campus network with around 25 Ciscos 3560 with the IPBase license on them. Every switch is handling the same vlans (10,20,30,40) but different network...

Hi ThereI have recently been looking at the 9300 line of switches and I have noticed they do the UXB series which have 64Mbit buffers instead of 32Mbit on the other models.What are the benefits of these larger buffers as I thought these switches are ...

hello, if i have 2 layer 3 switches and a set of layer 2 access switches in between so it forms a loop (the layer 3 on the edges of the loop and the layer 2 access switch in between as a physical connectivity), is that will affect the HSRP response c...