Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco Community,currently I am trying to extend the configuration of two productive switches with a new vlan 190 and try to connect them via a new fiber cable. The firmware is quite old, but upgrading in the productive system would be not that ...

I am a network tech at a local school district (easily enterprise network).  I am just a worker bee, so have no say in the design of the networks.  Our topo at a site goes WAN rtr---LAN rtr (6500 of 3550)----distro switches----access switches.Now at ...

Hi everyoneDoes anybody knows what´s happening with this Router.It cannot boot the IOS image, I´m getting this error when I turn on the Router or reset it from Rommon:Initializing ATA monitor library.......open(): Open Error = -47loadprog: error - on...

I have Cisco 2960c-12pc-l . Was working great for last 10 years, recently experienced UPS power fluctuation and finally switching itself off. After connecting the power to switch via power socket, I have noticed the Ethernet connection is very poor q...

Salauat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I ve enabled snmp on asa to allow dmz server access the monitoring server.Its saying cant "UNKNOWN: Get https://10.56.130.114:18443/query/check_nscp_version: dial tcp 10.56.130.114:18443: connect: connection refused " But the rule is actually ...

If (2) 9300 switches are connected with only 1 data stack cable and both are up. Will connecting the 2nd stack ports cause the stack to reload? Stack Ring Speed : 160GStack Ring Configuration: HalfStack Ring Protocol : StackWise

I have 2 cisco 3850's that I am trying to put into a stack.  I have provisioned the 2 switches, set stack numbers on them, but the stack ports never come up, they are always in DOWN status.  What do I need to do??  I am used to 3750's and have no iss...

Hello,I would like to restore running-config and vlan.dat on a cisco 3850 switch.I have the old configuration on a txt file.On the switch, I have the startup config file in the nvram folder.On the other hand, the vlans do not appear in the conf, they...

Beaurr by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have RSPAN configuration, but I see only broadcast/multicast traffic. I have this: PC (vlan 100) - SW1 -(trunk)- SW2 -(trunk)- SW3 -(trunk)- SW4 - (gi0/23) tcpdump SW1 - 2960 - c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-50.SE5 SW2 - 2960 SW3 - 3750X SW4 - 2960 All...

kiribool by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am just running up a new 3560-CX lab switch to play with and having some issues.Scenario:- VLAN 10 clients cant ping VLAN 20 clients and vise versa.- Both clients can be pinged from switch (confirming its not windows firewall)- Both clients can pin...