Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! STP ERROR URGENT

Hello i have a problems when i attep to connect poortchannelThe scenario is : SW ACCESS - CONNECT TO DISTRIBUTION SW is connect to core ( i dont have access for set up this sw)I am seeing this error Bound(RSTP) Pre-STD-Rx on the distribution SWMybe t...

athan1234 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see the CRASHED logs in one of the switches and this model is already out of service.Is there any way we may mitigate the over time rather than replacing it with a new model?If there aren't any long-term choices, how can we fix the problem until th...

SHAIKN by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help !!!! What exact product to do I need to purchase to upgrade from Essentials to Advantage to get 'stacking' working on my pair of C9500-24X-E switches??? I have purchased a pair of C9500-24X switches with 'Network Essentails' and 'DNA-Essentials'...

Hello all and thanks for your time and expertise.  I need to reset a Cisco Catalyst 9400 series switch to factory default settings.  Another gentlemen worked on the switch who is no longer around and I don't know the enable password.  Is there away s...

I'm looking for a replacement for Catalyst 2960L, I found a migration guide into the Cisco Catalyst 1000 but they don't seem to be supported by DNAC, anyone can confirm? If not what will be the recommended replacement model then for 2960L? Thank you.

AC47 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

An upgrade (IOS and web) to our CISCO switch 2960x failed and I had to follow the instructions here to recover.  When I attempted to download the .tar file, I ran out of space in flash.  There is a directory in flash called "ccp" which has a lot of w...

jjlav by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I have this Scenario and i want to understand how it works in the background if someone faced it before. -There is a DHCP Pool configured with a leased time of 10 days on the CE. -APs and Switches are taking IP from this DHCP this is ...

xZamalek by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenas, como dice el asunto me preguntaba si existe armonía en utilizar en una red MST y Etherchannel L3? Me explico que realizando troubleshooting me encontré que un hsrp en 2 switchs L3 no funcionaba porque no tenia comunicación a nivel de vlan y b...