Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have been struggling with this question. This is the information I have so far: The scenario: PC1 -> 192.168.1.20  255.255.255.0 PC2 -> 192.168.1.25  255.255.255.0 SW1 ->  No MAC addresses learned  (new) Case 1: PC1 has the MAC address of PC2 ...

Hello,I installed 2 units of C9500-16X in a StackWise cluster configuration. The problem is that were bought with Network Essentials (perpetual) and DNA Essentials (3y) licenses. For configuring the cluster I had to activate Network Advantage, but of...

mihaivasc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello for everybody. I have the task - to configure logging on the 9300 switch and send logs to the log server. The logs should contain the following information: who performed actions on this switch and with which account. If i understood correctly,...

kapydan88 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Installed Tardis2000 (Windows-based NTP server)  on my laptop configured my switch (Catalyst 3750-X) as a client to sync with the NTP server.Even though the two devices see each others and exchange messages, the time on the switch is not syncing with...

Hello All,I am joined to a new company which as 3500 users and the following are the infrastructure. 1. 375 Access Switches (3750x) - in 83 Stacks (83 IDFs)2. 8 x N7009 distribution switches, the IDFs are conncted in 2 x 10Gbps in vPC. The distributi...

jbnair by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently we received a new firmware for the SG300-x that fixed security issues.see download page: https://software.cisco.com/download/cart?imageguid=B29B7AD6615818752B8DB38FA98FCAE1950BC642&emailclick=CNSemail I understand that the SG200 is not a rou...

alQamar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got an alert form solarwinds stating that switch is down. i treid to ping it and could not ping it. I logged into the distrobution stack that the switch was attached to and was able to ping and access the switch. I have 20 switches hanging off of t...

Hello all, I am trying to route a backup network to a switch for an essential workplace.My topology is Cisco Router 1(main)-(trunk)->Cisco layer 3 switch-(trunk)->Cisco layer 3 switch(endpoint)<-(trunk)-Cisco Router 2(backup) currently both routers a...

Ever since I upgraded from Debian Jessie to Debian Buster the libraries got updated too, but the linux Packet Tracer requires outdated libraries that are no longer supported and replaced. (libjpeg.so.8, libcrypto.so.1.0.0, are some of the required ou...

anmisnad by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes