Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I hope this is the correct section for my problem.I am working on a mock network using Packet Tracer 7.3.0. The setup is as follows:3 Layer 3 (3560) switches connected to each other using LACP EtherChannel. One of them is doing the VLAN routing, whic...

Driftshin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need your help, I am going to update to the version recommended by Cisco Release 15.2.2E9 MD but I don't know which file to use, if the bin or the tar, what is the main difference, which one should I use?Thank you

EmHe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey quick question.  I have some new 9500s I was to use but I do have a few 1GB devices Id like to get on there if possible.  I noticed the interfaces cant be down-sped to 1GB like I could on our Nexuses.  Any way to get 1GB on this 10GB switch?  If ...

lonmc1977 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there a maximum to the number of root ports allowed per vlan in rapid pvst+ spanning tree ?

Manny003 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I recently updated many cisco 3850 switches to 16.9.4 but facing an issue after upgrading one stack. We are getting error message as " %BOOT-3-SYSD_STARTFAIL: Switch 4 R0/0: root: Failed to launch boot task boothelper_autoupgrade.service ( exit-c...

For example my existing  instance 1 (vlan 1-10). So I plan to create new VLAN 11. So can I create new instance instead add new vlan into instance 1. For example: - Instance 1(vlan 1-10),- Instance 2 (Vlan 11-new vlan)..So I apply instance 2 to core ...