Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello  im new in packtet tracer and English is not my first language. My packet tracer is 2019 version and I put down a server. i wanna go into services in the server for TFTP, but there are only two tabs like programming and desktop. Is there any go...

WeChat Screenshot_20200325043509.png
jin2222 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, Two questions: 1) double-tagging work in one direction What would be the reason of performing this type of attack ? DoS? 2) Works when attackers pc is connected a switch port that resides in the same VLAN as the native VLAN of the tr...

Hello all,  So I know with the Cat 9500 and 9300 it's a global config "system MTU xxxx" and this sets all interfaces to the new MTU. We are having issues of slowness to the VMware servers and in between servers. They are connected via 10G ports, pin...

kalen4101 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Catalyst 9200 QoS

Dear Friends, i trying to test qos based on vlan on the C9200L-48T-4X with iosxe version 16.9.3. First i created this schemeHypervisor 1 <> Switch <> Hypervisor 2, then i set marking settings on the hypervisors.Next step for test i enable autocos on ...

Hello, I've upgraded many Cisco switches and routers before, but never a Nexus where I have 2 to do. I've taken a backup and have been given nxos.7.0.3.I4.8a.bin to install. Can someone help provide the simple steps?  Here is a show version: Software...

Hello guys!I hope that all of you are well and safe in this crazy time.Is it this errors  problem or not and how to fix itThank you in advance.  FastEthernet0/0 is up, line protocol is upHardware is AmdFE, address is 000e.837a.8f80 (bia 000e.837a.8f8...

Hello, i have 9k switches, and CSSM Satelite for SMART licensing .The switches was successfully registered to CSSM until yesterday.  On every device, we had shown : Registration expired : 29.5.2020. 14:59After that time, all devices went to evaluatio...

ibrkic001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is a good way to practice VTP labs without buying expensive switches.I have Catalyst 3750 series switches  withCisco IOS Software, C3750 Software (C3750-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(44)SE4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)but it only supports  VTP  ve...

Hi, I am building a small LAN that makes use of several different VLANs (2, 10, 20 & 30) along with interVLAN trunking via a Layer 3 Switch. I am trying to stop devices in VLAN 10, 20 and 30 from communicating with each other, but allowing for device...

Network Map.JPG

HI,am trying to run a webserver, port 80 works, but 443 not working.This is my config. ispocab-nxn#show runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 4362 bytes!version 15.2service nagleno service padservice tcp-keepalives-inservice timestamps ...

Hi there,I been having this trouble in my C2950 after I emplemented vtp, I think i've missed someting to hit enter key and rebooted switch. Here below is the statement during the switch on the process of booting: POST: FRONT-END LOOPBACK TEST : Passe...