Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco Community !I'm currently in school working on a project. To summarize it, I need to connect DHCP Clients on two Catalyst 2960 on a Vlan. These 2960s are connected to a 3560-E (Layer 3 Switch) by a trunk connection. This L3 is connected to...

Hello everyone, a colleague of mine ask me to transfer their old configuration to  a new device.However, I'm having trouble understanding the QoS/VoiP configuration that has been implemented by an external contractor. This is the old configuration.#D...

salocin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to call up the ports on a switch that have not been used for 14 weeks. I have given this command:show int | i proto.*notconnect|proto.*administratively down|Last in.* [14]w|Last in.*[0-9][0-9]w|[0-9]y|disabled|Last input never, ou...

Hi,We have configured two catalyst 9407R with stackwise virtual and we have dual supervisor on each chassis.while preparing to upgrade to fuji 16.9.5 using ISSU, i found this limitation : "With Cisco StackWise Virtual configured on the switch, ISSU i...

amine_sto by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read the Cisco 3750 documentation about replacing stack members, but I want to make sure I understand completely.  Ihave a stack member that is starting to fail, it is not the master, and I have a 3750 from a different site with the same licen...

So part of my standard rollout is to create an SSH key in each 2960 I deploy - crypto key generate rsa modulus 2048.After I do this and check it with show crypto key mypubkey rsa, I see the 2048 key I created, but there is also a 512 and a 768 key un...

Hi there, thanks for reading.  I need to replace an SG220.  I'm seeing that the show run leaves out commands that are viewable via the http GUI.  Is there a way to capture ALL of the running config?  The GUI backup procedure just grabs the incomplete...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to setup SNMP v3 on our Catalyst 2960 switches.I got the configuration setup and it`s working. But I noticed SNMP information can be pulled from other NMS if correct credentials are provided. Below is my SNMP config on Catalyst 296...

Hi Everyone, I am currently getting a new phone system installed and everything is setup to use vlan 120 for voice.  I have made the changes is all of my switches, however, all my 3550 switches do not seem to be letting the data go through or communi...

Drakkoneth by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card