Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

An interface whose trunk encapsulation is "Auto" can not be configured to "trunk" mode. I got this message while I'm configring etherchannel, in specific it was in " interface port-channel 2" 

52j22304 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,is it possible to configure two vpc peer-link (port-channel trunk) between two N9K?i.e. port-channel 1 would be a temporary trunk and uses MM fiber cable and port-channel 2 would be the 40GBASE-CR4 pre-fab direct cable.the 40GBASE-CR4 would arrive...

Hello from Germany, packettracer worked verry fine for me on Ubuntu 18.04 - I worked with the 7.2.2 Version.But now after the hollydays packettracer dont't start anymore.I found that the download on your page has changed for the 7.2.2 from *.tar.gz f...

Arik by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a cbs350-8p-e-2g with version 3.4.0.17, every time to reload it will show below message but I didn't make any configuration changes. Is it a bug ?"You haven't saved your changes. Are you sure you want to continue ?"

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 15.0(1r)M16, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Router uptime is 1 minuteSystem returned to ROM by error - a Software forced crash, PC 0x30EEBBE8 at 06:3 9:57 UTC Wed May 8 2024System image file is "flash0:c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.1...

QasimRaja by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of switches that are trunked via a LAN cable from another switch. I noticed that these switches sometimes have a hard time to SSH into. I get the error: "Connection timed out". After a while and a few tries I can connect just fine. I ...

Rick001 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I have a Firewall and 2 Cisco Switches.Opnsense Firewall (FW)Cisco CBS350-8FP-E-2G (SW1)Cisco CBS250-24T-4G (SW2)The current topology is as follow.Opnsense Firewall (FW)--->Cisco CBS350-8FP-E-2G (SW1)All 4 VLANs are configured on the F...

Mike36 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning I am facing the following problem on a customer location with main and backup router. cisco ISR4331/K9 We see constant incoming IHQ packets on the WAN Interfaces on both routers. At the same time there is almost no traffic on the WAN Int...

Chrizhitz by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys n Gals,I am having a bit of trouble with an assignment I am doing in packet tracer.I don't have the files handy until the eve, so will send pics/files later if required.My problem is that I have an access router connected to 3 separate cluste...

Hi all-I have an old 6509 with a SUP720 that I seem to have killed. I was trying to upgrade the code.Before the reboot, she file systems looked like this:and the sup-bootdisk: directory looked like this:I changed the boot line in the config from    b...

WesSchochet_0-1715278886341.png WesSchochet_1-1715278954084.png WesSchochet_2-1715279082033.png