Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

CBWFQ is configured on the router and the link performs well with no congestion. Will the router still utilize the CBWFQ? I remember attending qos training and learned that under normal condition the router utilizes default queuing method which is FI...

I'm trying to do a lab in PT. and get the following error: FIRST Router(config)#int G0/0 Router(config-if)#ip add 192.168.0.1/30 Router(config-if)#exit SECOND Router(config)#int G0/0 Router(config-if)#ip add 192.168.0.2/30 NOW, ON THE SECOND ROUT...

alextech1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, i have problem of synced betewin my 2 switchs nexus 7.0.3.i7.3I use feature BGP, LACP and VRRP (also VPC etc..)But it's impossible of configure correctly the protocolI have many errors :One : In log :%ETHPORT-3-IF_ERROR_VLANS_SUSPENDED: VLANs 9-1...

JulianDD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, Is anyone able to clarify what the benefit of using the following commands are, and what exactly are they doing?switch 1 role activeswitch 1 role standby1:1 redundancy is used to assign active and standby roles to specific switches in t...

xylofi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 x C9500-24Y4C switches using 2 x SVl links. For Dual Active Detection I have 2 separate physical links and the option to use a C9300 switch with a PortChannel running ePAgP to the C9500 switches.Given the various options what is the Cisco...

Rassic by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I'm a bit confused regarding the encapsulation process of an ethernet 2 frame. It seems the destination IP address is obtained prior to data even reaching Layer 3 of the OSI model. Furthermore, in layer 4, to my understanding a virtual cir...

Resolved! 9200 Enable Web UI

I started working on a new project and have inherited a 9200. I have been working via the serial port but would like to enable the web UI and can't figure out how. Does anyone know the CLI commands for a 9200 to configure the web UI?

I have a couple of switches that are trunked via a LAN cable from another switch. I noticed that these switches sometimes have a hard time to SSH into. I get the error: "Connection timed out". After a while and a few tries I can connect just fine. I ...

Rick001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So this is a topic that's been mentioned time and time again I'm sure but i wanted to get a bit more specific to my situation. We're replacing our core switch with a C9300 (we currently have a 3750). We have a pretty simple network. Any desk with a c...