TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I need to know if the CME can be configured for the following scenario.I have 5 POTS lines that are all part of 1 trunk-group. They have different numbers. My service provider has grouped them at his end and assigned a "main" number. Such that if any...

pkapoor by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I run a PIX 525 firewall recently updated to IOS 7.0 and I am trying to connect my video conferencing system to the outside world, can anyone provide some insite before I get on the phones with polycom. I have tried all the port recommendations from ...

Thank you in advanced.Is video teleconference supported on the PIX 501? I am trying to configure a static router from the inside to the outside using static routers and I can not do it.Please can some one send me config examples if Pix 501 supports V...

vitancr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a IPT Telephony set with a PC plugged into a phone. I am using 3Com switches which i think are setup okay. I have ip-helper addresses setup on the subinterfaces of the Fe port. The problem is that the PC picks up an IP address from the rout...

marman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had done configuration come up with ISDN ( show ISDN status is Active with PRIMARY-NET5) for the first CMM but it was not stable when I used show voice port, so I thought that IOS had problem, besides, one of related document tell that need to be u...