Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Dears, I have just entered a pre-sales profile , i need to ask some some question related to the same.   how i can size any server based on what requirement, if i m approaching a customer and if he is need of server then what question i have to ask h...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using UCS Central 2.0, and have a new 6324 domain that we're setting up for a lab.  It resides in our data center, and I'd like to use some VLANs that we have already provisioned from the network side.  We have VLANs defined in root that are used...

mdrudge by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're working on installing Windows Server 2016 for our UCS B series blades on SAN LUNs.  the installation process prompts us to load driver, i assume that's the VIC driver.  I downloaded B series UCS Drivers package which contains VIC driver.  Now i...

vic.PNG
lasdcisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   We have a few concerns / looking for more understanding on QoS Settings. As of now we are using both Microsoft HV & VMWare. Below are the details of current settings   QoS System Class : Gold - CoS-1/ weight 2 / MTU 9216, BE weight 5, FcoE Cos 3...

MSL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I find the temperature thresholds of components within a Cisco UCS environment?For example we have 4 Fabric Interconnects and 2 run at approx 42 degrees Celsius on the motherboard while 2 run at around 48 degrees Celsius.  I would like to know...