Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

using following  configuration between Nexus5k and UCS FI. the channel status comes to ini and change to notConnected .-------------------------------------------------------------------------------fc1/31     431    F      on      notConnected     sw...

I understand if there is one 10 GB PCI card from a C240 M3 going to the Fabric Interconnects you would need to cross the connections one going to FAB-A and one going to FAB-B.  However, if you have two PCI cards do you plug all of adapter 1 into FAB-...

Bob Fry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see conflicting information regarding the ESXi 5.5 and 5.5 U1 Support for B230-M1 Blade with Palo Adaptor (see attachment) and UCS 2.2.1http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/interoperability/matrix/r_hcl_B_rel2-21.pdfsays E...

Walter Dey by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Welcome to this Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about Cisco UCS Troubleshooting Boot from SAN with FC and iSCSI with Vishal Mehta and Manuel Velasco.The current industry trend i...