Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm in the initial set up of 2 Fabric Interconnects 6248UP and 2 Chassis 5108 with B200-M3 servers. I'm getting the same error on all the servers in the discovery process, particularly in the "Discover Nic Presence Peer" process.¿Can anyone tell m...

I have B200 M3 series Blades with ESXI 5.1 loaded on UCS-SD-16G 16GB SD Card module, I have since upgraded chassis and blade firmware to latest version 2.2 and installed a second UCS-SD-16G 16GB SD Card module in each bladeMy question is Can I mirror...

vkelly210 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to use the C-series xml api to retrieve and configure Cisco CIMC. I'm following this document : https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-36278?expandComment=trueI've got authenticaiton and retrieval working but configuring using the confi...

With Andrew Nam Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Director with Cisco expert Andrew Nam. Cisco UCS Director was...