Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! installing 2nd power supply in C210 M1 - downtime needed ?

I have several UCS C210 M1 servers that have just one power supply, I need to install a second one.   Will I need to shut down the servers to install the second power supply?I found details on installing them here...http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/un...

todjohns by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCS Power Question

Hi,Just a quick one to double check I have this right....I have a UCS chassis with 2 x B200 servers & 2 x 2500W power supplies. Also will be running firmware 1.4.3m1. When using only 2 PSUs do they have to be in particular slots? i.e 1&3 2. What woul...

rchaseling by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CNA LUN Discovery

How does an CNA actually discover a LUN/storage array entity? There are very detailed explanatins about how a CNA logs into the fabric using FIP FLOGI and FDISC and how the ENode is assigned an FPMA that consists of an FC-MAP and an FC_ID, but the ex...

visitor68 by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there an alternative or enhanced display adapter for a Cisco B200 M2 blade?

This may seem like an odd question but The UCS device driver bundle doesn't include an enhanced display adapter/3D display adapter and only has the Standard VGA display adapter which is bundled as part of the OS. Is there an alternative or enhanced d...