Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn how to configure and troubleshoot UCS in various environments with Cisco expert Stephen McCabe. Stephen is a customer support engineer in Cisco’s Adva...

Hi, I am building UCS system UC applications. I have two 5108 chassis with 3 B200 M2 blade in each Chassis. I completed configuration and want to do 'Production Readiness Test’ on UCS. When power down Fabric Interconnect-A (Primary), all my ESX hosts...

chandra20 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Little question: in a UCS environment, I want to recable a FEX of a chassis which is already in production. What are the exact steps? Is it or is it not disruptive?Please, answer for all possible cases, when going from 4 cables to 2 cables and ...

Im wondering if someone can clear up one thing for me….What exactly does a UCS FEX do besides aggregate the server traffic  and push it up to the Fabric Interconnects? What I am wondering is what  functionality/technology does it need to possess to d...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes