Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello, team! Doubtful, with version 5.5, if you install it with vcenter 8.01U, the integration is transparent, even without the plugin? VMware local plugin architecture: Support is limited to vSphere versions 6.5, 6.7, and 7.0. For more information, ...

jeff.oak by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a rack server c240  it's was all good before , but suddenly it got disconnected from FI even the Physical link state between them are up  We have re acknowledge the sever but it's stopping at 18% with error no connection to MC endpoint  We hav...

Murthi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that the Cisco UCS M3 servers are EOL but I have one server in my rack I wanted to connect to the Management Controller CIMCI installed flash player or  firefox and installed the firefox version 86 which was still supporting the flash player a...

Hello. The latest Cisco Custom Image for ESXi released is 7.0 U3o. The full name of the download file is "VMware-ESXi-7.0.3o-22348816-Custom-Cisco-4.3.2-a.1.iso". Does the “Cisco-4.3.2-a.1” in the file name indicate the firmware that needs to be inst...

battagls by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.   We have UCS 5108 with B200 m3 blades. After power outage 2 hosts can't boot to esxi. In System Manager I see that they are in the Degraded status. I can connect to KVM and see that they boot to BIOS.   In logs I see several faults: Adapter host...

SKamil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes