Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Dear, I am relatively new to the subject of UCS, I am trying to make a cluster between the 2 Cisco UCS 6324 Fabric Interconnect, in the documentation that I have found they always mention connecting L1 with L1 and L2 with L2, but this Fabric Intercon...

Hello all,i'm in discussions with a customer on a "to-be-sold" HyperFlex Edge 3-Node-Cluster, which should have at least a bit of "stretched"-flavour, due to customer's limited budget. The customer asked, if it's possible to separate the servers and ...

3_site_concept.png

Both disk1 and disk2 are degraded with this error message. Please suggest, is there any workaround or fix for this?   Storage Local disk 2 is degraded: please take appropriate action by checking the detailed drive status Storage Local disk 1 is degr...

swilsons by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The third psu out of the four psu does not power up in the chassis operating in psu grid mode. If I replace it, do I need to unplug the power cord 3 from the pdu in the back and replace it? Do we need to change the psu policy?Please let me know the p...