Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear allwe have our access to pstn via Ericcson pbx(MD110)our callers want hear pstn dial tone after pressing 9.right now they can access pstn but without hearing pstn dail toneplease let me any hint or idea.thank you

miskoolak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up an ATA 186 so that we can integrate it with our Polycom VCS. The ATA is set up as an SCCP device, and works fine as an analog line. What I need to do though, is set it up to use the BellCore mid-call service, as this seems to b...

Hi we are getting this message only with some calls and I think they are being dropped.*May 24 13:06:41.564: %CALL_CONTROL-6-CALL_LOOP: The incoming call has a global identfier already present in the list of currently handled calls. It is being refus...

godzilla0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I currently use CCM4.2(1)sr1a.I've configured a hunt group with forward no answare or busy to unity.Can I forward an incoming call to an external pstn destination when all phones in this hung group are unregistered?Thanks in advance, Tommy

Hi I am facing a issue where i am not able to login when the MLA is enabled.CCM Ver 4.1(3)OS ver : 2000.2.4OS upgrade : 2000.2.7I have reffered the following link http://www.ciscotaccc.com/voice/showcase?case=K13072010 http://www.ciscotaccc.com/voic...

Can the duration of the disconnect time on an FSX line on an IAD be changed.When the calling party coming into the IAD from the PSTN hangs up first. The call takes 15 to 18 seconds to disconnect.Can this be adjusted to disconnect sooner?Thanks

rajackson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I we migrated from the 4.x to 6.1 version and I get this issue happening atleast the second time for me. My CCM stops responding a dn call processing and shows high CPU 100% utilization neither does it fails over to the secondary server. help appreci...

Guys, How are you?I have two routers that are configured to support the VoIP service. The VoIP calls are working, but sometimes I'm facing the quality problem, same with QoS applyed. I don't understand why this happen! I think that with configuratio...

hiactually i have two sites connected with analog E&M in trunk modewith routers 3845(vic2-2E&M) and 1760 (vic-2E&M) and with these routersit works ok, but i need to change the router 1760 and install a 2811 (vic2-2E&M)but with the new router doesn`t ...

erodrig by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't understand how to solve below message.Call awarded and being delivered in an established channelThe reason:The user is assigned an incoming call that is being connected to an already-established call channel.Question:1. Why the call being con...