Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! ISR4331 - DSP

Hi, First time configuring voice on a this model.  Read thru many posts and just need clarity.  Output from show inv followed by my question. NAME: "Chassis", DESCR: "Cisco ISR4331 Chassis"PID: ISR4331/K9 , VID: V04, SN: FLM2220W077 NAME: "Power Supp...

Hello, new in this community. I just bought a used 7912 phone and can not reset it, looks like the factory reset option is avoided. Need some advice how to unlock the phone, I believe the phone was locked b y the last owner with the call manager.Thks...

DiegoP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have a question! What is difference between TDM over IP technology and routers? For TDMoIP, we can transmit E1 datas on Ethernet ports and for routers we can do this with using routing. I have searched a little and I see one difference ...

In my Design,Currently I am using single VSS of 4506-E with Ws-X45-SUP7-E Card at Distribution layer which is handling Traffic 69 access switches so Please let me know1. Whether I should use 4506-E with Ws-X45-SUP7-E Card @ cORE layer alsoand I am go...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm facing a daunting task where one of our multi-site customer is having a lot of voice quality issues across most of their sites ever since we migrated them a new network with and a new hosted phone system (Broadsoft w/ polycom phones). My ...

atetu0488 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes