Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a problem with the ip sla authentication. He created a type configuration ip sla monitor key-chain pruebaip sla monitor 1type jitter dest-ipaddr 2.2.2.2 dest-port 100 source-ipaddr 1.1.1.1 source-port 16384 num-packets 500 interval 100tos ...

jcastanos by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wanna ask what is the cause of the E1 port being blockedI have this configcontroller E1 2/0 framing NO-CRC4 ds0-group 1 timeslots 1-15,17-31 type r2-digital r2-compelled anibut am getting thisPORT CH SIG-TYPE OPER STATUS STATUS...

All,I am being told that you can either trust everything or nothing. Is this correct?So, If you have the mls qos trust dcsp command, can you also re-mark other packets that are coming into the switch that are no marked?For instance, we want to trust ...

Hello,I have got to establish a SIP trunk between ccm6.0.1 and some Patton SN4960. My problem is my trunk is functionning in a single direction. Meaning when i call an ip phone registred with the patton gateway it works fine but when ip phone registr...

nhedhili by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I run DMA on my publisher server, I get the following warning:********************************************************************************** The following section displays warnings found during* directories export.** ...

sibun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We have intermittent problems on the incoming calls. they sound robotic for the called end. Call flows from PRI -> Nortel System->( here nortel pushes calls to Cisco, we have 4 TIE lines interconnecting Cisco gateway)- > Cisco GW. When ever ...

HelloI have a swithced network and i want to create a VoIp gateway with our PSTN and GSM mobile service.Clients need to be able to call to extern phone nombers via NetMeeting. As i know for PSTN, i can use router Cisco 3620 and with module NM-2V + VI...

How can I tell what digits are being passed from a phone plugged into an ATA 186?We have an ATA 186 with a credit card machine plugged into it that is failing to place calls. When I monitor the call with a butt set I hear dial tone, then 1 digit bei...